Bullion Storage Service
As a registered Central Bullion customer, we offer you a High Security, Insured, Fully Allocated Storage Solution for your Bullion.
What is Allocated Storage?
Allocated storage allows you to own physical investment bullion which is safely and securely stored for you.
(There are 2 alternatives to Allocated storage - Unallocated Storage and Physically Backed Storage.
With Allocated Storage your investment bullion remains your legal property and at any time you can request that all, or part of your investment bullion is physically delivered to you at your address, transferred to a different Vault or you can sell it to another person.
The benefits of Allocated Storage are:
- Your Investment Bullion is held in High Security professionally managed Vaults.
- Your Investment Bullion is Fully Allocated and you retain legal ownership.
- Your Investment Bullion is Fully Insured by the Vaulting Company.
- There is no minimum holding term for your Investment Bullion.
- Monthly storage fees for your Investment Bullion start from only £5.00 per month.
- You can request that your Investment Bullion is delivered to your address at any time.
- You can request that your Investment Bullion is Transferred between Vaults at any time.
- You can sell your Investment Bullion at any time.
- Each Vaulting Company is subject to regular independent audits.
- When you add to your Investment Bullion you holding you only pay fees at the new total value.
Allocated Storage Fees
Storage fees are charged at 0.65% (per annum) of the *Average Insurance Value of your total Bullion holding.
The fees are subject to 20% VAT.
You are billed monthly for your fees.
How Insurance Value is Calculated
The *Average Insurance Value of your Bullion holding is calculated based on the pure precious metal weight which is multiplied by the average LMBA (London Bullion Market Association) PM Fix and then uplifted by the % premium that you originally paid for your Bullion at Central Bullion. (Platinum is based on the LPPM PM fix).
|Average Insurance Value of your Bullion holding||Monthly Fee (incl. 20% VAT)|
|Up to £15,000||£10.00|
|£15,001 to £25,000||£16.25|
|£25,001 to £50,000||£32.50|
|£50,001 to £100,000||£65.00|
Physical Delivery of your Bullion from Storage
If you request that we arrange physical delivery of your Bullion to you from the Vault, we will charge you the appropriate shipping rate, based on weight, plus insurance and VAT at 20%.
There is a limit of £30,000 per parcel and when the Bullion of value is over £30,000, it will be sent via a multiple parcel dispatch method (the order is split into several separate parcels, with each parcel being sent over consecutive days), or as a single delivery via a dedicated security company in a high security vehicle.